At Zero One Labs, we offer specialized services for Apple products, compared to typical computer service or repair shops, and premier support for certain software suites, such as:
- MacOS, iOS, Apple TV, WatchOS
- Jamf Suite
- Adobe Suite
- Print software (Fiery XF, etc)
- Final Cut Pro or Motion
- Adobe Lightroom or iPhoto
- Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Splunk Enterprise
- Database administration (MySQL, MSSQL, etc)
These services include, but are not limited to, the following:
We have the ability to disassemble a computer and replace defective parts.
Is your app having trouble launching? Are certain features not working? Have us take a look!
Scripting / Automation
Our lab techs are experts in the field of setting up scripts to automate tasks for you. Or perhaps you would like to implement a software idea for your Mac, but need a software engineer or developer to build it? This lab is for you!
Proficient in the following scripting/programming languages:
- AppleScript ObjC
Our rates depend on the issue and the urgency in which you need your issue looked at. Below are our general guidelines for rates, but may change on the circumstances (travel, priority, resources, etc):
- Base Rate: $50 / hour (remote help, on-site if I’m already in the area, etc)
- On-site rate: $100-125 / hour (pending distance)
- Priority: $175 / hour
- VIP: $350 / hour (Minimum $1000 deposit required, will drive/fly to you to immediately* look at your issue. *unless there is a real-world conflict)